Last Updated: April 11, 2017
1. Your Consent
2. Personal Information
3. Information That WGVP Collects
(a) Information You Provide
You may be asked to voluntarily give your personal information to WGVP when you interact with WGVP, including when you apply for an account or membership, subscribe to a newsletter, register to receive information, apply or register for or order a product or service offered by a WGVP or use a product or service provided by WGVP. In those circumstances, you can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then you might not be able to proceed with your intended interaction or transaction with WGVP or otherwise receive the full benefit of the desired product or service.
(b) Automated Collection
WGVP may automatically collect certain information regarding your use of WGVP’s websites or online services, such as the dates and times that you access the website or online service, the browsers, operating systems, software and devices that you use to access the website or online service and details of your use of the website or online service. WGVP’s websites, online services, email messages and advertisements may use technologies (e.g. cookies, web beacons, tokens, pixels or tags) to collect information that assists WGVP to improve its products, services, customer communications and advertising and to prevent fraud. WGVP may use information that it collects through technological means to recognize you as a user of WGVP’s websites or online services, to facilitate and improve your use of WGVP’s websites or online services, to confirm that messages have been delivered to and opened by you and to provide you with targeted advertisements. You may choose to decline or disable cookies if your web browser or device permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of a website or online service. More information about cookies used for interest-based advertising is set out in section 4(b) below.
(c) Credit Reports
(d) Information Regarding Referred Transactions
4. How WGVP Uses Personal Information
- to administer your relationship with WGVP, including to create and manage your account or membership with WGVP and to contact and correspond with you regarding those matters;
- to facilitate your interactions and transactions with WGVP, including to process your applications, requests, orders and payments;
- to provide products and services to you;
- to process and respond to your inquiries, requests and other communications;
- to provide you with information (including by email and other electronic messages) regarding WGVP and its products and services and related products and services offered by other businesses, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- to administer and facilitate your participation in contests and promotions related to WGVP;
- to maintain, protect and improve WGVP’s products and services and to develop new products and services;
- to protect and enforce WGVP’s legal rights, interests and remedies and to protect the business, operations and customers of WGVP or other persons; and
(b) Interest-Based Advertising
5. How WGVP Discloses Personal Information
(b) Specific Consents
WGVP may disclose your personal information in accordance with express or implied consents that you give during your interactions and transactions with WGVP.
(d) Suppliers and Service Providers
(e) Law Enforcement/Legal Disclosures
(f) Business Transactions
6. Location of Personal Information
WGVP and its service providers may process, store and use your personal information at facilities in various countries, including Canada, the United States of America and one or more countries in Europe or Asia. The personal information protection laws of those other countries might be different from the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and might permit courts, government, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and security authorities to access your personal information without notice. By providing your personal information to WGVP, you consent to the transfer of the personal information to facilities located in other countries and the processing and storage of the personal information at those facilities.
7. Retention of Personal Information
8. Protection of Personal Information
9. Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
WGVP will rely on you to ensure that your personal information that you provide to WGVP is as accurate, complete and up to date as necessary for the purposes for which WGVP uses the personal information. You will promptly notify WGVP of any changes to your personal information using the procedures made available for that purpose by WGVP or by contacting WGVP’s customer service.
You may reasonably request access to your personal information collected by WGVP and information about WGVP’s use, disclosure and retention of that personal information by submitting a written request to WGVP using the contact information noted below. Subject to applicable exceptions and limitations prescribed by applicable law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information and you will be entitled to verify the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and to have the information revised as appropriate. You may be required to pay a reasonable fee for access to your personal information. WGVP may decline to process a request that is unreasonably repetitive, frivolous, vexatious or impracticable, that infringes or jeopardizes the privacy of other persons, or for other reasons permitted by applicable law.
10. Non-Personal Information
11. Other Websites and Businesses
12. Other Matters
(a) Disclaimers, Liability Exclusions/Limitations and Disputes:
(b) Changes to this Policy:
(c) English Language:
(d) Contacting WGVP: